Friday, February 01, 2008

some quizzzzzzzzzzz::

[One] Who was your last phone call with?
\\ CheeMing \\

[Two] Where was your default picture taken?
\\ None \\

[Three]What's your second name?
\\ Siew?? or Mun?? \\

[Four]When is your birthday?
\\ 06 Jan 1989 \\

[Five] Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
\\ duh~ bf \\

[Six]What is your current mood?
\\ empty \\

[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?
\\ Darkblue \\

[Nine] Do you love your mom as much as you love your dad?
\\ I love my mom more. but I need daddy~ \\

[Eleven] Do you have a crazy side?
\\ yeah u bet. \\

[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
\\ considering getting bumped into the wall in a car. YES. \\

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot? ~
\\ Audition. Audition. Audition. spending money. \\

[Fourteen]Angry at anyone?
\\ yeah. myself.\\

[Fifteen] Fav . month ?
\\ used to have. currently, none. \\

[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
\\ i dont like to see my twin \\

[Seventeen]When was the last time you cried?
\\ yesterday \\

[Eighteen] When was the last time you went to the doctor?
\\ 28th. MON. juz a jab. nth much. \\

[Nineteen] If you could have one super power what would it be?
\\ power to change ppl's thinking. \\

[Twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
\\ first. HAIR. second. ARM. third. BUTT. \\

[Twenty-one] What do you usually order from Starbucks?
\\ starbucks? I take coffee bean. srys. \\

[Twenty-two] Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
\\ A poor artist trying to carve out a career out of smthing she likes to do.. and probably. married. XD I want to marry young. \\

[Twenty-three] Who are you missing?
\\ the person I'm missing.. is not with me right now.. \\

[Twenty-four] Favorite TV show?
\\ I watch everything. frm B grade movies to serial dramas. =D dont ask me abt the tittle thou. i WONT rmb. \\

[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy movies?
\\ yeah. y not? THRE'S A KID IN ME! \\

[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
\\ nth. nth. nth. \\

[Twenty -eight]Whats your favorite smell?
\\ Still by JLo -- first and last perfume I ever loved \\

[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word.
\\ fked up \\

[Thirty] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
\\ u bet. \\

[Thirty-one] Ever kissed on the beach?
\\ darn yes. and It was damn romantic. minus the ppl ard. \\

[Thirty-two]What are you thinking about right now?
\\ I'm determine to do it MY way.. and it's gonna hurt DAMN LOADS OF PPL. \\

[Thirty-three] What should you be doing?
\\ studying. getting betta grades. get into a local Uni. get a job.. but, I'm a failure. dun expect those frm me. I'll juz disappoint u. \\

[Thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
\\ Eugene Wong Loh Chee \\

[Thirty-five] What are you currently listening to?
\\ the clock ticking in the main hall. NTH \\

[Thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard?
\\ I have a love hate rs with nature. =D \\

[Thirty-seven] Plans for the evening?
\\speding time wid my dear bf. I missed him so much \\

[Thirty-eight] Would you ever like to skydive?
\\ hell yes. \\

[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?
\\ black. but I like to make it JET black. MOM~ more soup plz~ \\

[Forty] Who was the last person to make you smile?
\\ Leewah + CheeMing + Yanwen = smile. \\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home